Dear students, my future IT-specialists, hereinafter your second TASK. (145)
Make two-word expressions connected with computing by combining words from two lists: A and B. Match each created set expression with the appropriate phrase below.
A: stored B: processing
1. A small electronic instrument allowing you to do mathematical functions.
2. A set of instructions understood by a computer and kept in its memory.
3. A piece of equipment, such as a mouse or keyboard.
4. A form of volume in which information can be stored for a long time.
5. The use of a computer to edit, format, store or print a piece of text.
6. Reports, music, documents and pictures produced by a computer.
Dear students, hereinafter your third TASK. (145)
Make three-word expressions connected with computing combining words from three lists: A, B and C. Match each expression with the appropriate phrase.
A: central B: circuit C: disk
liquid video network
hard processing drive
main crystal unit
digital area display
local disk board
- This computer network is located within a limited geographical area such as a small business or a university lab.
- The part of a computer that controls all the other parts of the system.
- An electronic device that is used to display information in many calculators and portable computers.
- A central flat card used as a base on which electronic components are placed and then connected together by wires.
- A type of volume used for storing movies.
- A disk drive that passes data to or from the hard disk and the computer.