Hi, dear students! My congrats with New Year. I hope You remember that Your last weeks for studying are coming soon. Let’s practice our communication then. Please, find below the list of statements. Feel free to revise Your special active vocabulary related to IT-matters. The task is to read them and comment upon whether it is TRUE or FALSE. Good luck.
P.S. Be aware it is one of Your mandatory on-line task.
TASK I (145)
1. A computer can be defined by its ability to perform different mathematical and logical operations according to a set of instructions.
2. Computers had already been used before WWII.
3. There is no any significant difference between memory and storage.
4. Computer programs and software mean the same.
5. CPU is a part of a computer that controls all other parts of the system.
6. Computers and calculators are very similar devices which are based on the stored program concept.
Your comments or explanations are highly appreciated.